However, at a trailing P/E ratio of only 11.1x and the country becoming the premier manufacturing hub in the region with foreign investment pouring in, you want to be invested in Vietnam for the next decade, not just the next year. Vietnam is in the midst of sustainable structural growth which began a few years ago and this is set to continue well into the near future. Enjoy the ride.
For further information on our AFC Asia Frontier Fund, please find below the links to the latest factsheets, investor presentation, special edition newsletter, and webinar:
Cautiously Optimistic for 2023 - AFC Asia Frontier Fund 2022 Review and Outlook for 2023
If you are interested in our stand alone AFC Vietnam Fund, below are the links to the latest factsheet and investor presentation. Please note that the AFC Vietnam Fund is not available to "US-Persons".
During the next AFC Webinar we will discuss our views and thoughts on the outlook for Asian frontier markets in the year ahead. The webinar will be held on Monday, 30th January 2023, at 8:00am NY, 1:00pm UK, 2:00pm Swiss and 9:00pm HK/SG time.
The speakers on the webinar will be:
- Thomas Hugger, CEO & Fund Manager
- Ruchir Desai, Co-Fund Manager of the AFC Asia Frontier Fund
- Ahmed Tabaqchali, Chief Strategist of the AFC Iraq Fund
- Scott Osheroff, CIO of the AFC Uzbekistan Fund
- Vicente Nguyen, CIO of the AFC Vietnam Fund
The webinar will run for an hour and include a 15-minute Q&A session after the fund managers' presentations.
During the webinar, we will discuss the following key points:
- Are we at the end of the rising inflation and interest rate cycle?
- What is the impact on Asian frontier markets if interest rates have peaked?
- Key trends for 2023 and beyond in Asian frontier countries.
- Our top country and stock picks for 2023.
- Outlook for the AFC Asia Frontier Fund / AFC Iraq Fund / AFC Uzbekistan Fund / AFC Vietnam Fund.
Please click on the button below to register for the webinar: